Star Wars Legion

InfestedKerrigan

Friend and I are really interested in this but still mulling it over. We're both a little hesitant about collecting yet another miniature game army we may not have much play time for. The sculpts feel a little off and there's always the concern of things getting stale quickly when there are only 2 factions. But Star Wars ground battles! 

I'd be interested in seeing how the game plays but don't think I'll be able to make it to a demo this weekend. I'm going to at least try to check out the rules and/or a Let's Play video sometime soon anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Omx8 said:

Friend and I are really interested in this but still mulling it over. We're both a little hesitant about collecting yet another miniature game army we may not have much play time for. The sculpts feel a little off and there's always the concern of things getting stale quickly when there are only 2 factions. But Star Wars ground battles! 

I'd be interested in seeing how the game plays but don't think I'll be able to make it to a demo this weekend. I'm going to at least try to check out the rules and/or a Let's Play video sometime soon anyway.

Right there with you on starting another game. I got a good demo game in today and though I'm sure we got a few things wrong, I am optimistic about the gameplay. 

There were definitely some cool cinematic moments and some tactics for target priority even in a small demo. With more terrain, objectives, and more units, I think it will have some good depth while playing quickly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, scotthartman said:

Right there with you on starting another game. I got a good demo game in today and though I'm sure we got a few things wrong, I am optimistic about the gameplay. 

There were definitely some cool cinematic moments and some tactics for target priority even in a small demo. With more terrain, objectives, and more units, I think it will have some good depth while playing quickly.

I’m hoping to get a game in tomorrow afternoon.  Maybe hanging out at PGS.  

• Like 1

Got to play my second game of Legion today. Tried out a few new units and upgrades. The rebels air speeder is very fast, durable and expensive. while rebel troopers are great and cheap. 

Still learning tactics as well which thankfully are more than just run forward and shoot. This game revolves around cover. Today's game was terrain sparse and I think this will do better with denser boards with height changes.

Looking forward to more.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...