Warhamsters 8/22 - [insert clever thread title]

smashthedean

yay! List written triple checked for point accuracy...

Combination of way too many books but just 3 detachments... no obsec, got a chaos (broad coalition type combines chaos Astartes and forge world renegades and heretics) brigade for 9 CP, an iron warriors high command for legion rules on three dudes, deamon prince warlord with artifact, and hereticus discipline for psychic powers (the chaos units in the brigade don't lose the keywords typo be effected). Finally a renegade knight as a lord of war auxiliary (I had the third detachment and let me keep my hq iron warrior).

Tons of bodies 91 cultists spread over 6 squads and recyclable... renegade marauders are just cool 36 of them, 3 malefic lords, 9 missile launchers, 3 spawn, some killy marine characters and a knight. 

I can only use some of the stratagems based on limited key words but those I can will count I think with 13 CP to spend... only worried about objective secured but hopefully I can kill those.