Sign in to follow this  
Fixxer

Malifaux Game nights at Dice Age/ Henchman Program.

Hello all,

Just thought I'd post this here. Gen Con last weekend had Malifuax adding some great upgrades to all masters, pre-released models, and a hint at gaining grounds 2018. Exciting times for us Wyrdos... 

Spoke briefly with Roy at Dice Age about possibly doing a Henchman program at his store. This means a weekly game night and events every 3ish months. Please let me know if any of you guys would be interested in a demo or if you have a night that you'd prefer for weekly's. I have multiple painted crews and would be happy to show anyone the ropes. 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Fixxer said:

Hello all,

Just thought I'd post this here. Gen Con last weekend had Malifuax adding some great upgrades to all masters, pre-released models, and a hint at gaining grounds 2018. Exciting times for us Wyrdos... 

Spoke briefly with Roy at Dice Age about possibly doing a Henchman program at his store. This means a weekly game night and events every 3ish months. Please let me know if any of you guys would be interested in a demo or if you have a night that you'd prefer for weekly's. I have multiple painted crews and would be happy to show anyone the ropes. 

Thank you. 

Way to forge ahead dude! You make it happen down there. Meanwhile I've found a Canadian group close enough for me! Wet coast gave me the opportunity for guilders, I got a small event in last weekend and I'm heading up to attack x in Kamloops. If you get some bigger event organized down there I'll drive down!