Rookie League?

Mad_Modd

Welcome to the club!

We are in the process of wrapping up our leagues right now, but look soon for some information regarding an open league for new players and teams. We are trying to finalize the details of what the rules are for that league. 

In the meantime, if you want to get some one off games in, feel free to reach out on these forums and I am sure someone will be happy to play. 

Also if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Welcome, @Mad_Modd! We have rookie Blood Bowl playing opportunities coming up soon. I'm planning on making a large announcement about our fall and early winter Ordo Blood Bowl League (OBBL) plans shortly. In the mean time, feel free to visit http://www.OrdoBowl.com and create an account with the same user name, Mad_Modd. Once your account is approved, you can make a team and play friendlies until the new season, set to start in mid-January.

The OBBL typically  runs two league seasons a year, one in the first half and one in the second half. We currently feature two divisions, though I expect a third for the next league season. The goal for the third league is to accommodate newer players, and players with inconsistent schedules. This will be the Ordo Blood Bowl Developmental League (OBBDL), and will likely run on Guardian Games on Thursdays. 

In the mean time, this fall and early winter will feature several OBBL Play Days at the Ordo Clubhouse where coaches can play friendlies and develop their teams. Also, a (hopefully) large multi-week OBBL tournament will be posted soon. 

Please post your questions here for me, and for our commissioner, @savion47.

• Like 1