Warhamsters 9/12 - Game Night!

smashthedean

Wanna play some Destiny.

Actually, if anybody has got some free time, I have a couple of things I need to playtest a bit.  Gonna need a total of three people, whether it's just between games, at the end of the night, whatever.  One thing I just want to test a couple of basic card mechanics, and the other thing would be a full playthrough of a racing game, so I can refresh myself on what state it was in when I put it down a couple years ago.  That one should take about 30-45 minutes?

51 minutes ago, Wiccus said:

I just had my appendix sliced out so I might not make it but if I end up showing up it will be with destiny and TNT

What the hell, Joey! Emergency appendectomy? I hope all is well!

It's Middle School curriculum night, so I'll be hanging out in the 8th grade tomorrow. I'll be back next week!

1 hour ago, Wiccus said:

I just had my appendix sliced out so I might not make it but if I end up showing up it will be with destiny and TNT

Excuses excuses.  e5020525.gif

Since a third of our number will be out this week, how about we use Tuesday night to make up games from the first three weeks?  I know that D_Lo, Sherbert, and I have games to make up. Scipiano probably needs to make up one as well.

NLhVZ1.jpg

On 9/10/2017 at 11:48 AM, Fix said:

Wanna play some Destiny.

Actually, if anybody has got some free time, I have a couple of things I need to playtest a bit.  Gonna need a total of three people, whether it's just between games, at the end of the night, whatever.  One thing I just want to test a couple of basic card mechanics, and the other thing would be a full playthrough of a racing game, so I can refresh myself on what state it was in when I put it down a couple years ago.  That one should take about 30-45 minutes?

I think I'm gonna go to Naked Lady Drawing from 7-9:30, so I'd love to get a playtest session in at 6.