MoonWyrd

Spartan IP acquired by Wayland Games / Warcradle Studios

Hard to tell how this will shake out, but according to this Beast of War post 

http://www.beastsofwar.com/warcradle-studios/warcradle-studios-acquires-dystopian-firestorm-settings/

the intellectual property has been bought. If anything come of this maybe this sub-forum will need a name change.

Interesting stuff...

Short summary:
- Dystopian Wars and Wild West Exodus will be folded into a new setting
- Wild West Exodus will be part of the FSA background
- The supernatural elements in WWX will get scientific explanations (no more magic)
- Other factions from the Dystopian Wars universe may be introduced to WWX
- Armoured Clash returns as a 10mm game

This was taken from http://ttfix.blogspot.com/

I am not liking the lore changes in the dystopian wars verse that are being perposed by warcradle. Basically, the whole alternative WWI political state is nixed? Africa is a land battle sand box now where every land battle in the world will be taking place? And, all navel engagements have a gentleman's agreement to be fought away from land on the open oceans so that there is no collateral damage? what kind of feel good bumper cars war style is this!? am i hearing this correctly?!

what are others thoughts on this change? I hope I'm not just yelling in the wind haha

haven't been tracking the lore changes for Dystopia Wars. If what you say is true it's disappointing. Some of the most interesting (naval) DW games I've play included land. Islands, peninsula(s), shore. Just a big expanse of water sounds boring.