Really good Kickstarter, Empire of Men

PourSpelur

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/geeksaw/empire-of-men-28mm-sci-fi-miniatures-collection/description

Looking like some killer deals on models I'm digging. 

$20 Tanks that are everything a Chimera wishes it were.

$20 Sweet infantry squads

A bunch of space elfs that scream "I'm in a death-cult!".

Robotic horses.

ROBOTIC.

DEATH.

HORSES.

Sweet Ogryns that look mean, not cuddly.

Really impressed me and wanted to share here. Hadn't heard about it and only a couple days left.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Resin is a negative for me, but some of those designs look good enough that I might have to go for them anyhow. The Mammoth Assault Walker, Wolverine APC and variants, Psychic Covenant, Command Squad, Goliath Weapon Team, and characters are really drawing me, and the Ubermanns and Riders of the Storm hold some temptation as well. If this were plastic, I'd be on it in a hot second, but I'm gonna have to take a couple of days to think about it as it is.

• Like 1

so the Empire of Men is an all woman army? Well I guess the orge brutes are men lol

not that I give 2 fks lol, just found it ironic is all. Perhaps a weee bit of a hidden message in there, maybe? 😂😱

Sweet looking models though! Kind of wish they had male versions cause I realllly want a DKoK army, but an all female army isn't my thing.  Would love to have a mixed group, would be more fluffy too, a life given for the empire is a life given after all

Put my money where my mouth is and pledged. If anyone here just wants one thing or another I'd be happy to let them join on my add-ons when that time comes.

Happy: The Storm troopers have a pretty sweet DKoK meets Steel Legion vibe and they're all guys, first one on the add ons. 

I believe Spikey Bits did an unboxing of some demo models, I'll find and link it.

+Found and added link. Male Troopers are at about half-way point+

New stretch goals announced. Going from strength-to-strength! At 40k they release a tank the same size as a Baneblade. If Rhino/Chimera is $20 and Predator is $30 the Baneblade should be a screaming deal. 

On the xenos side they have Death cult Aspect warriors. Scorpion/Banshees, Dire Avenger/Guardians, and Swooping Hawks are available. Warp Spiders are almost unlocked.

5 days left.

• Like 1