Raindog's Rampage

Raindog

Last night I was given the official go ahead to attend, and it was witnessed by Frazier and Caitlin.  

I'll be bringing 3 things:

1. A fully painted army.

2. A table of terrain

3. The best damn chicken curry you've ever had.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!  Oh and I guess @Twinmasks and I need a rematch, so challenge issued!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2017 at 11:14 PM, Raindog said:

Special Mission Rule: Any civilian that has been forward observed, may re-roll its PH roll for any doctoring or for use of the medi-kit, if the forward observing is on the same side.

@Raindog, just two quick verifications question.  

1) The above special rule only applies when the civilian is in the Targeted state, correct?  Meaning at the end of you turn you no longer with receive the re-rolling boon unless you re-forward observe that civilian on a future turn.  Or is it truly associated to forward observer, so even after forward observing a civilian you will receive that boon for all future turns on that model

2) If a civilian gets forward observed multiple times in a game (or a turn for that matter) does that count towards the FOing of more civilians or is it a one and done?

• Like 1

1. The FO allows a reroll for the rest of the Game. It is like they are scanning the patient for the right cure. 

2. You can FO a civilian once.

3. Nope. Since the model leaves the table, he cannot generate an order, that is penalty enough.

4. No, the dogged rule still applies. He still dies and being dead, you cannot score. You also cannot drag an unconscious model to the escape hatch.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Drak said:

Could you clarify how downloading the data works in mission 3? this one has me rather confused. Especially when looking at how the points are scored and the text about your opponent switching the download 

thanks! 

The person who is last downloading data at the end of the game  counts for scoring.

• Thanks 1