Teleportarium Chamber deployment?

So, first, should I have a model to represent the Teleportarium Chamber that my Terminators Deploy in? 

Second, and this is really the big one, if my opponent has terminators deployed in a Teleportarium Chamber, can I assault them turn 1 if have my terminators also in that Teleportarium Chamber for deployment...? Sounds absurd, but given the wording of these rules, I think there is a legit RAW arguement here provided I deploy my terminators after they deploy theirs and I go first. 

PS: I think this second one is funny, which is why I posted it, though I can certainly see this coming up in a tournament game.

36 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

I imagine it is somethin to the effect of: you set up your termies on !!A!! Teleportation Pad; I deploy my termies to reserves on THE SAME PAD you deployed too; first turn assault you as we are both holding up Chief Obriens line.

Pax, does that sum it up?

Pretty much. Says I can deploy the in "a" teleportarium chamber. Says you do the same. If I deploy second , I should be able to select the same teleportarium chamber you deployed to. Doesn't suggest these models are considered out of play - quite the opposite, it definitely suggests that the models are deployed and otherwise in game. I should be able to shoot them too.

53 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

I would argue it is my teleportation pad, in my deployment zone, and you can't be within 9".

Doesn't say that you deploy to "your" teleportarium pad.

But sure, starting 9" apart still allows a charge option.

1 hour ago, paxmiles said:

Pretty much. Says I can deploy the in "a" teleportarium chamber. Says you do the same. If I deploy second , I should be able to select the same teleportarium chamber you deployed to. Doesn't suggest these models are considered out of play - quite the opposite, it definitely suggests that the models are deployed and otherwise in game. I should be able to shoot them too.

Huh... That is a unique interpretation. Heck if we played, I'd let you do it.

However, while we are in the same teleportarium, it's 72" across. So I'm outa charge range. And out of shooting range too. 

I suppose you could be in extra secret reserves and deepstrike next to me in the teleportarium.

It's like Terminator meets Inception!

As an aside, if your opponent didn't model a teleportarium chamber, seems like you could argue that they couldn't use teleport strike, since they didn't have a legal place to deploy their terminators.

Another one would be to have a terrain piece on the battlefield designated a teleportarium chamber before the game begins.