Teleportarium Chamber deployment?

Back in the day, in Warhammer Fantasy, you could take a unit with wings off the board and say it was flying high. Next turn, it could charge anywhere, as it dive-bombed from the sky. The thing is, enemy models flying high, could charge other models flying high. Kind of like the sky was one big second battlefield that only folks with wings could reach.

I guess, what I'm saying, is that the teleportation chamber combat idea isn't too far gone, provided you just assume that everyone is just really, really high. 

Flying high, of course.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It would not surprise me if GW made actual teleportarium terrain models that players were required to have in order to teleport their models...Sounds exactly like a money squeezing idea that would also be a visually appealing model  - which is how GW does things, if you hadn't noticed. 

4 hours ago, paxmiles said:

It would not surprise me if GW made actual teleportarium terrain models that players were required to have in order to teleport their models...Sounds exactly like a money squeezing idea that would also be a visually appealing model  - which is how GW does things, if you hadn't noticed. 

STFU Donny.

• Like 2