necrontyr

Steel Legion army for sale

Well I've decided against building my Steel Legion army. I've painted enough Guardsmen, and there's still more coming out of my ears. The entire army minus the one Commissar is brand new in sealed packaging, mostly in blisters, but two squad boxes and one of the original starter army boxes. GW is completely sold out of these, for the stuff they still make at least. Retail looks to be about $1150, so I'd like to get $750 OBO.

Here is what I have for sale:

3 Officers
1 Commissar Yarrick
6 Grenade Launchers
3 Plasma Guns
9 Sergeants
15 Missile Launchers
3 Lascannons
3 Heavy Bolters
54 Lasguns
2 Chimera
2 Armageddon Sentinels

1 Steel Legion Commissar (Stripped)

My $150 score

Just scored some more Steel Legion! Around $95 for this bunch.

Probably nothing you would be interested in unfortunately buddy! Fantastic looking army though and well worthwhile grabbing if anyone is interested. Amaegeddon steel legion are awesome and my 2nd favorite guard after the valhallans and as mentioned all collectors pieces now. 

Just now, necrontyr said:

pretre didn't even ask, I'm hurt.

;)

Firstly, for lots like this, at least on Ordo, I like to give folks a chance before I jump in.

Secondly, I generally offer less than people like to accept, so I take that into account when deciding when to offer.

3 minutes ago, pretre said:

;)

Firstly, for lots like this, at least on Ordo, I like to give folks a chance before I jump in.

Secondly, I generally offer less than people like to accept, so I take that into account when deciding when to offer.

I know, just giving our local "dealer" a hard time.