Weirdness

Weav

I went to a concert alone tonight. I purchased my ticket on StubHub this evening, two hours prior to showtime. I posted about it in Facebook, where @dkieft said he was going to the same show. We meet up, and our seats are literally across the aisle from each other...what a coincidence. The same row, and each of us in the last seat of the row, meaning if we didn't have the aisle in the way, we'd be sitting thigh to thigh. Life is weird sometimes

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Weav said:

I went to a concert alone tonight. I purchased my ticket on StubHub this evening, two hours prior to showtime. I posted about it in Facebook, where @dkieft said he was going to the same show. We meet up, and our seats are literally across the aisle from each other...what a coincidence. The same row, and each of us in the last seat of the row, meaning if we didn't have the aisle in the way, we'd be sitting thigh to thigh. Life is weird sometimes

Tell me more about this hypothetical "thigh to thigh" scenario. 

• Haha 3

On October 31, 2017 at 12:07 AM, Weav said:

Instead of coincidence, Dkieft could be stalking you.