Gwent

Started as a mini-game in Witcher 3 (maybe earlier). Basically their own in-game Magic the Gathering, themed on Witcher 3. Anyway, just noticed that PS4 has it as it's own game now. They've certainly expanded it into it's own game, but it's still way more simple than MtG. Game is "free to pay" or whatever they call it when the game is "free" but very obviously designed to suck your money in. Been playing without paying anything. I like it. I guess it's still in beta so it has lots of little kinks...But still, fun. Been playing on the ps4, and it's fun since we don't have many games like this for the Ps4. I think it's closer to a mobile app in complexity, but that's not a problem for me. 

Oh, just a heads up. Since the cards are each based on things in Witcher, there is some nudity (breasts) on some of the cards. Haven't noticed any swearing yet, but I tend to skip dialog when it occurs in this game.