New Years Day “Bring What’s Built” Event

von hammer

Looking to see if there is any interest in a “bring what you have built”, up to 500 Power Level, no Forgeworld, Imperial vs. Chaos vs. Xenos battle. 

I think there is normally one somewhere in town for Black Friday but that’s too soon for my area to get one programmed. 

Let me know if you’d be interested and if so, what army would you bring? If you have Forgeworld, let me know what it is... it could help me convince people making the rules to bend or break the no Forgeworld ruling. 

Thanks again Ordo!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've hosted (Organized or Co- Organized) the Black Friday Apoc (sometimes annual) event.  I can firmly say I will not be doing so this year - because I have to get my daughter to the airport black-friday morning.

But I'd be interested in possibly participating in something on NewYears Day...  But would miss APOC level of toys for sure.

-d

• Like 2

Something to consider is setting it up in a local community center instead of trying to cram it into a small store. 

Oregon City has several venues you can rent for a day pretty cheap such as the Oregon City pool. 

They have large community rooms with lots of tables to use. 

Charge a small entrance fee to cover it and maybe even cater it so you can keep people there all day. 

Just some thoughts. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, von hammer said:

Well... if I move the venue (and I like the idea of having more space to play) then I’d have to look at table set ups, terrain, possible fat mats, etc. I have enough at Geeks and Games to do that without a charge.... Ordo wanna help out with all of that again? Lol!! Let me know if it’s something feasible!!

I'm sure we can work something out.