Merry Xmas Rasputina. YES!! NIGHTMARE BOX

Fixxer

These are difficult to get outside of the promotional period and I would advise that if you are interested, you just order it when it becomes available. I think Wyrd does a good job with their collectible and ALT models. You COULD find them after the sale being sold second hand but the prices would vary as this has been the case in the past and I typically see them go for twice as much after the fact. 

With that said, a good indicator would be the "curiosity killed the cat" alt box and what its going for on EBAY... I see two postings, one at $130 the other at $250.00, I'd say get it on the promotion. Curiosity Killed the cat was released during the last Gencon  

I was honestly surprised to see it... Curiosity Killed the Cat was a huge success. Heck all of these Twisted boxes have been incredible so far..... Im no Archanist player but can appreciate their commitment to giving us wacky stuff to play with. Evil snow men and Krampus is just too cool! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...