Warhamsters Unite! Nov. 21

D_Lo

7 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Sounds like a plan. Let's see if we can get past Turn 3 by a quarter of 10:00 lol. 

Right!? So I've made a few changes big one was took the melta off the knight gave him the big melee weapon instead so that I could afford 2 more transuranic arquebus yay good snipers! Few trims here and there to switch out some on paper efficient stuff I just can't use right. 

The list is more me now and will do things more like how I think initially therefore playing quicker... I'm really digging mechanicus!

Yeah I've made a few changes to my list as well since last we played. The scouts are gone and I've replaced them with a Land Speeder to try and see how they'll fair in 8th Ed. Also, the Terminator squad changed to have a mix of TH/SS and combi-weapon wielding models. Playing against Gage's cc knight last week, that reaper chainsword that Knights have is terrifying. 

57 minutes ago, nathonicus said:

I will try and be down, but likely not. Leaving for Minnesota Wednesday morning, and seeing a Matinee of Thor Tuesday afternoon.  Everyone have a good Thanksgiving if I don't see you before then!

Well maybe I'll see you there Nathan if you're going to the Barkley Village theatre. I'll be trying to go to a Matinee Thor viewing as well. 

1 hour ago, SigurdBC said:

Yeah I've made a few changes to my list as well since last we played. The scouts are gone and I've replaced them with a Land Speeder to try and see how they'll fair in 8th Ed. Also, the Terminator squad changed to have a mix of TH/SS and combi-weapon wielding models. Playing against Gage's cc knight last week, that reaper chainsword that Knights have is terrifying. 

it's also cheaper than any shooting weapon! By at least half. I found I actually need it the way I play. Got a game in against mortarion and I'm really glad I had that chain sword was able to charge him and drop him to one wound before my knight got eviscerated...

Between last week and this week I think we will tack on another week to the endless highway campaign. Joey and I played last week so that leaves Jim, Gage, Nathan and Brad left to get games in. Gage are you going to be down this tuesday to play Jim. If not I can always play Jim and just not increase my warband after the game.