H: Bretonnia Army, 40K books, AvP, Dark Age CORE, BB

Andrewgeddon

I'm located in Vancouver. Meet up on this side of the river for exchanges. Possibly could meet in Portland for larger purchases. Otherwise happy to ship!

Bretonnia Army! 

49 Knights (shields mostly not attached, for ease of painting, but are included) $140
-16 assembled / some paint
-8 assembled / bare plastic
-16 older style knights (from Brets v. Lizardmen box set), assembled / primed white. Some headswaps on these models, some have had their lances replaced, some still need their lances replaced (I have extras)
-9 Knights new/on sprue (newer style, 1 horse has head from Peagasus kit, 1 horse has head from Empire Knight kit)

1 Grail Relique (sp?), assembled / primed black, arm needs to be glued back on. - $50

19 “Old style” bowmen (Berts v Lizards), primed black and on bases (mix of squares and rounds) - $20

6 Pegasus Knights
-3 assembled / painted (1 needs lance repaired / replaced) -
$60
-1 assembled / primted white (poorly), broken leg - $offer
-1 clipped / unassembled -
$25
-1 new on sprue - $30

1 mounted Damsel, painted - $15

1 mounted BSB, finecast, primed. Some repair work done on bottom of banner pole

1 metal Grail Knight w/ hand weapon on plastic horse, some paint

1 Questing Knight, primed white

Tons of bits, son sprue: Lots of command options, extra knight bodies / heads, etc.

Pictures can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/6ALnR . Looks like I forgot to snap a picture of the old style bowmen.

Also have:

Pictures here ( if it's not listed, it's probably sold): https://imgur.com/a/MvbHF

-Tactical Objective Cards, new $8
-Index: Imperium
2, Xenos 2, Chaos $15 / ea
-Battle Tome: Tzeentch (hardcover) - $20
-Blood Bowl Skaven Team,
NIB $25, or $20 if you let me slice the box open and keep the transfer sheet, OR give me an unused Orc & Humans transfer sheet.
-Dark Age: Saint Isaac blister

• Like 2

I'm sure it's only a matter of time* before the Realm Gates to fair Bretonnia are discovered and reopened, once again releasing the thunder of hooves and glint of polished steel to trample throughout the lands of the daemonically unjust and unworthy. Stormcast Eternals be damned, the true armoured noblemen will lead the way through the darkness! 

*like 10-20 years, max

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, jollyork said:

I'm sure it's only a matter of time* before the Realm Gates to fair Bretonnia are discovered and reopened, once again releasing the thunder of hooves and glint of polished steel to trample throughout the lands of the daemonically unjust and unworthy. Stormcast Eternals be damned, the true armoured noblemen will lead the way through the darkness! 

*like 10-20 years, max

Oh, no need to wait, these armored heroes are perfectly playable in 9th Age :cool:. Mostly a time issue, as I have another fantasy army I'm working on, plus Mordhiem, Blood Bowl, Malifaux, Dark Age... and the list goes on :biggrin:

• Like 2

Soul searching done, I am still trying to move the Bretonnians. $300 didn't feel like a price I would be happy with though, part of the reasons I pulled them initially. Asking $350, which I still feel is more than reasonable. I didn't get any bites here for $300, so I'm not expecting any now, but it felt weird to have the army up for sale everywhere but Ordo.

Also consolidated the two sale threads I had going.