Legacy gangs available now

VonVilkee

Hi all

Just a quick one. The Necromunda gang release schedule goes like this:
Orlocks - as seen earlier. Released in February!

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

Van Saar - Quarter 2

%255BUNSET%255D

Cawdor - Quarter 3 apparently the new models look sensational!

%255BUNSET%255D

Delaque - Quarter 4

%255BUNSET%255D

It's going to be a loooong year!

Stay fluffy

Kaelo
  • Like 1

Just got around to looking through the .pdf in more detail. There are some kind of weird things in there, particularly relating to Armour. Like, Delaque Leaders get Flak Armour, but Delaque Champs and Gangers get Mesh. Why is the Leader wearing the worst Armour? They also all say that Gangers can be equipped with Armour, but there's no Armour section to buy from in either the .pdf or the Gang War book. And I don't see any way for Juves to get any Armour ever, even after they get promoted to Champions.

9 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

That is correct currently... they will expand the trading post in future books and there is an armored under suit available in campaign. 

Finally you really thought the leader of the delaques was the best one? I immediately thought clever; their leader is a bit of a straw man!

Yeah, I saw the under-suit, but it still seems weird that Juves can't get Armour when they upgrade to Champs.

The Delaques should still at least make a show of it. If they do something so blatant as giving the decoy leader worse Armour than the mooks, their enemies are gonna see right through that ;)

2 hours ago, WestRider said:

Yeah, I saw the under-suit, but it still seems weird that Juves can't get Armour when they upgrade to Champs.

The Delaques should still at least make a show of it. If they do something so blatant as giving the decoy leader worse Armour than the mooks, their enemies are gonna see right through that ;)

It is totally based on the models the old guy is actually wearing some pretty bulky armor while the rest are just wearing their coats... sneaky mesh armored coats that could or could not be armored. I personally would have liked to see armored over coats for them. But the legacy gangs are like the indexes in 40k for them just a get you by until the gang war for them.