Buildings and models that take up multiple spaces

Doublechecking. If a building says it holds 10 infantry, but makes no mention of special treatment for Terminators or Ogryns or heavy weapon teams or cult of destruction models, does that mean that they each count as 1 model for transportation capacity? Can't seem to find this in the FAQ or rules. 

7 hours ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Does termie have bulky usr? Is bulky usr a thing?

TERMINATOR is just a keyword in this edition, as far as I know. Rhinos and Land Raiders do have special limitations for TERMINATORS but the Buildings don't mention anything. 

Bastion can hold 1 unit of INFANTRY and any number of INFANTRY characters, totalling no more that 20 models. No mention of any keyword other than INFANTRY. 

TERMINATORS do have the INFANTRY keyword...

4 hours ago, paxmiles said:

TERMINATOR is just a keyword in this edition, as far as I know. Rhinos and Land Raiders do have special limitations for TERMINATORS but the Buildings don't mention anything. 

Bastion can hold 1 unit of INFANTRY and any number of INFANTRY characters, totalling no more that 20 models. No mention of any keyword other than INFANTRY. 

TERMINATORS do have the INFANTRY keyword...

You are correct the transport rules say that the specific entry will list any restrictions so buildings have none

Follow up question regarding buildings. 

Are Aura abilties, Orders, Stratagems or psychic powers able to affect units in the transport using the fire points?

For example, Abaddon is outside of the bastion, my Black Legion Marines are inside, do they get to re-roll hits for being within 6" of Abaddon?

Or I want to use a Stratagem that affects the transported unit's shooting via the firepoints, can they be affected?

The strategems should be able to be used according to the building, fortification, transport rules on the unit datasheet.

A fortification that allows a unit to shoot during the shooting phase would allow that unit to use a shooting phase strategem, for example.The unit still can't be effected by other things like aura's though.

Quick building related question. Those Vengeance Batteries, if I'm reading them right, they can be a 2-man unit, right? You can pay for 2 in one slot, but I'm not seeing a rule that splits them into independent units after deployment.