Bham Warhamsters Game Night 12/5

smashthedean

I'll be around for 40k tomorrow. Just putting this out here now that I'll probably be picking up the Chapter Approved book for 40k tomorrow night as well and if next week someone would like to try out any of the new missions that are in the Chapter Approved book with me or try out some Narrative Play missions I'll be looking to do that next week.

1 hour ago, SigurdBC said:

I'll be around for 40k tomorrow. Just putting this out here now that I'll probably be picking up the Chapter Approved book for 40k tomorrow night as well and if next week someone would like to try out any of the new missions that are in the Chapter Approved book with me or try out some Narrative Play missions I'll be looking to do that next week.

Yeah I'm in a bit of a limbo on 40k myself... I really want to go heavy on the knights and mechanicus (drop the guard, mostly). Next week is Sarah's Tuesday book club so how about the 19th we play one of those new missions?