Gaming this Weekend

SPaceORK

I shouldn't be doing anything this weekend.  I think sunday is the necro league opening at wow, I was planning on showing up for that. Redcastle has casual play at 1PM on Saturday. Marc/(mark)? reserves a table saturday evening at GG. Tue is game night at wow, I think at least 4 people will be showing up just for 40k. Wed is 40k at GG, it's december so it's casual, but if you tell the cashier you're there for 40k (only on wednesday and only after 6PM you will get the league discount). There is a league at a game store somewhere in beaverton/hillsboro on Sunday, I haven't been to that location.

If you have time available and want a game give me a call 503-957-7906, It usually takes me about 30-45 minutes prep time/travel time to get to WOW for a game. 

20 hours ago, peter.cosgrove said:

I shouldn't be doing anything this weekend.  I think sunday is the necro league opening at wow, I was planning on showing up for that. Redcastle has casual play at 1PM on Saturday. Marc/(mark)? reserves a table saturday evening at GG. Tue is game night at wow, I think at least 4 people will be showing up just for 40k. Wed is 40k at GG, it's december so it's casual, but if you tell the cashier you're there for 40k (only on wednesday and only after 6PM you will get the league discount). There is a league at a game store somewhere in beaverton/hillsboro on Sunday, I haven't been to that location.

If you have time available and want a game give me a call 503-957-7906, It usually takes me about 30-45 minutes prep time/travel time to get to WOW for a game. 

Wait... I have to pay to play at Guardian Games?

10 hours ago, peter.cosgrove said:

no? Ah, there is a league discount if you buy GW stuff on wednesdays. So if you want to buy anything with a discount go on wednesday.

And it looks like we will be in the wow clubhouse on saturday.

Oh... I read that as speak to a guy and he'll give you a deal on reserving a table, not speak to a guy a get the league discount on models. Sweet!