Nausicaa-themed Eldar Exodites

Swan-of-War

18 hours ago, jollyork said:

Freaking fantastic! Curious why Lilith is all white? 

Still converting her over to Jain Zar - she doesn't have any arms in that picture either.  I just finished working on her Silent Death triskelle - far less bulky than the original model's.   Last time I was at Guardian Games I found a Jain Zar for really cheap but just couldn't bring myself to buy such an ugly model

Lelith's body looks really weird at that angle.  Like she's missing her torso.  It's there, I assure you

• Like 2

Got some HQs tabletop ready.   Eldrad, Jain Zar, farseer, warlock and an autarch on mowe glider (skyrunner) conversion.   I don't really plan on running Eldrad but thought I'd give him some love.  Someone painted him gold w/verdigris as a statue.  I've got some Sylvaneth sprites that I think I'll work into the basing too.  Meh, good enough for government work

Jain Zar is wearing a body suit instead of nekkid.  Thinking of giving her a reaver helmet hanging from her belt so that she matches the Banshees.  Also, I realize that a triskele blade is facing the wrong direction but I can't be bothered to fix it.  I was actually zip kicking her over the sink and one of them fell off and down the drain.   Luckily I had a spare bit and was able to complete her, think that's when I screwed up the conversion.

Oh, and the warlock (witch?) is based on the DE Lahmian model.  I initially gave her a plastic warlock head but it was huge on her body.  The farseer one I found was marginally smaller and the best I could do.  Switched out her weapons for a witchblade and shuriken pistol.  Kinda like her.  She'll be tagging along with Jain Zar and Bansheers to toss an Empower (+1 to Wound in Fight phase) on them to help counter that sorry Strength 3.

921207_md-.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my Shining Spears conversions, tabletop ready.  These took a lot longer than expected to make.  I used Spellcrow insect helmets and like the way they turned out, was worried at first.

The riders are actually Thousand Sons blue while the spiders are more of a true blue - not showing up well in this picture

923285_md-.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...