March to War 2018: 9th Age Tournament March 24th, Vancouver, WA

21 hours ago, Zeev said:

So my plans for a place to crash fell through. Anybody have a floor I can sleep on...or want to split a hotel room? 

Unfortunately I'm not really able to house anyone at my place. You might want to reach out on the 9th Age Northwest Facebook page, or maybe on the 9th Age forums; I know we have some other "out-of-towners" coming, but I don't think they use the Ordo boards. 

On 3/1/2018 at 10:05 AM, Zeev said:

So my plans for a place to crash fell through. Anybody have a floor I can sleep on...or want to split a hotel room? 

I got you covered! Sending a PM.

If anyone else needs a place to stay I could take one more (though you might have to ro-sham-bo for the couch).

The couch being the loser option, a bed being the winner option***

And no, not my bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just a heads up, I realize there have been some slight changes to deployments / objectives with the .202 update. I'm sure you are all fervently studying the tournament pack, I hope to have it updated by this weekend. Just for the sake of clarity though, we will be using the updated .202 deployment rules / objectives.

Just 11 days away! Apologies for the delay, event pack did not get updated this weekend like planned, was dealing with a sick kido, expect that to happen in the next day or so.

Just a note, it’s not mentioned in the packet, but please bring at least 4 copies of your army list to the event: 1 for each opponent, and 1 for my reference. It has been noted on the 9th Age forums that not enough tournament data is being submitted from the US, so I plan on submitting lists and results from this event, being one of the largest (or potentially the largest) event in the region. If anyone has their list “locked in” and wants to submit it early, you can send it to me at andrewgeddon@gmail.com .

Regarding the Warriors of the Dark Gods March hotfix, if that hasn’t dropped by Saturday (the 17th), we’ll plan on “locking in” the current .202 version for the event. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding that (or anything else), please feel free to drop me a line.

Finally… still looking for that 16th player!

19 hours ago, Zeev said:

Unlikely I was thinking aboutbit but couldnt get a list together with the old book. Either dragging out the Dread Elves again or maybe pulling some stuff from the back and running the army as sylvan elves...just for something different.

New book looks super fun! Nobody is allowed to let me buy any Chaos models until the Infernal Dwarves are painted! :cool:

2 hours ago, Zeev said:

So sad news. My car broke down and wont be fixed till next week at the earliest. So I am out for the tournament.

Damn, sorry to hear that man! You might try reaching out to the Facebook group; think there are a few people coming form up that way that aren't on Ordo, maybe you could get a ride?

Right now it is: 

Tyrant: General, Doomblade, HA, Shield, Litter = 465
Magister: Witchcraft (Deceptive Glamour, Raven's Wing), Magical Heirloom, Rod of Battle = 300
Chief: BSB, Legion Standard, Destiny's Call = 255

Core (need 1125)
50 Rats-at-Arms: FC, Legion Standard = 505
51 Slaves = 234
10 Footpads = 120
10 Footpads = 120
21 Giant Rats = 146

Special
Meat Grinder = 150 
2 Rat Swarms = 90
2 Rat Swarms = 90 
4 Vermin Hulks: Thunder Hulks, Champ, Rotary Gun = 485