40k Terracrux Tournament

PumpkinHead

Come in on Saturday, January 20th at Terracrux Games and get your Warhammer 40k on using the same missions that will played at the Las Vegas open the very next week!!

2000 points with a three detachment limit. Tickets are $15 prepay or $20 at the door. Note that prepay tickets can be acquired only through the ticket link above, they are not available through the BCP app.

Tenative schedule
0900 doors
0930-1000 dice
1000-1230 Round 1
1230-1330 Lunch and army painting/hobby scoring
1330-1600 Round 2 
1630- 1900 Round 3
1900 Final scoring/winning announcements and prizes

Missions from the ITC 8th ed Champions MIssion
Round 1 - Seize Ground
Round 2 - Crucible of Champions
Round 3 - Nexus Control

Painting Requirements:
3 color minimum to to be eligible for any prize support, otherwise a base coat/primer is all you need to play!

Do you have awesome conversions or counts as models in your army? Check with the TO prior to game day to see if they're okay to use.

Please reference ITC 40k 8th Edition Tournament Format and FAQ for general ITC rulings and missions.

https://www.frontlinegaming.org/community/frontline-gamings-independent-tournament-circuit/itc-2015-season-40k-tournament-format/

To submit army lists and scores, please download the BCP Player App prior to the event. When submitting lists through the app, please upload in a simple easy to read format.

I will be going thanks to my #2 signing me up for Christmas. Y'all should come too, since it should be pretty funny watching my bugs get smashed since I haven't played since OFCC. :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1