Rose City Raid Tickets

thediceabide

Hey guys, I want to thank those of you who got their tickets early, there was a HUGE amount of interest. I honestly was afraid it wouldn't sell out and I would get stuck with tickets. Since this is my first big tournament, I'm probably not going to open more tickets, I want to make sure that I can run a 32-player event well, before I try something bigger, but based on the overwhelming response, I can see having more tickets next year.

If you want to get added to the wait list, there is a $0 item in the tickets section to do that, which you can find here: https://www.infinitythepdx.com/rose-city-raid-2018-tickets/

YOU MUST COMPLETE CHECK OUT TO GET ON THE LIST!

I'm not sure how much I can emphasize that, but it was the easiest way for me to make a fair wait list, letting the computer keep track of the order which people signed up.

yea emily and i were just looking at flight things for pdx.  flights were just too expensive right now so we were waiting for them to go down... We'll probably just come whenever this year and try to make it next year unless things open up!

And Adam, I agree about not expanding.  32 people(16 tables) is a lot for one person to handle unless you can get additional TO/assistance  it's not a great idea to go higher than that.  Hope you guys have a blast.  Who would have thought brewery+gaming would sell out fast :rolleyes:.

4 hours ago, Don't Panic said:

yea emily and i were just looking at flight things for pdx.  flights were just too expensive right now so we were waiting for them to go down... We'll probably just come whenever this year and try to make it next year unless things open up!

And Adam, I agree about not expanding.  32 people(16 tables) is a lot for one person to handle unless you can get additional TO/assistance  it's not a great idea to go higher than that.  Hope you guys have a blast.  Who would have thought brewery+gaming would sell out fast :rolleyes:.

I have support, Nate Kapke is going to help me TO, Jon and Daniele are going to help me keep things going. Raindog may be helping out too if he doesn't get in on the wait list. :)

If I expand it next year, it'll still probably be 48 players max, due to finding affordable event space in a brewery (easily accessible beer is non-negotiable), haha.

On 1/9/2018 at 6:07 PM, rudra34 said:

Hey, if you need help I am happy to lend a hand as well.   I may put myself on the waiting list, but honestly I'd be just as happy to hang out, help set up tables, and check out armies.   Hit me up if you need an extra set of hands.

That would be awesome! If you can help set up, I can at least help get you intoxicated. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...