Toy Show and Free Movie this Saturday

Talapas

Top four reasons to attend mini toy show and screening of "Bride of Frankenstein" Saturday!

1.  IT'S FREE ADMISSION to both the mini toy and record show and screening of "Bride!"
Seriously, it's all paid for, you are officially out of excuses...and what other plans do you have the first week of January?

2.  This movie is one of the craziest, weirdest, and funniest horror movies of all time!
This movie rarely gets shown on the big screen and is arguably BETTER than the Frankenstein original.  Trust me, there is a lot of creepy enjoyment that snuck past the censors yet still entertaining for your jaded kids.

3.  First 50 attendees will get a free handmade calendar courtesy of Vancouver Toy Junkies!  Each month will spotlight a local toy entity and the calendar will be chock full of dates of awesome pop culture activities throughout the year (including dates for my Spring and Fall shows)!  And did I mention awkwardly juvenile drawings and renderings  that defy explanation?  The perfect gift for those abhorrent of the internet yet still wanting social interaction!

4.  Your appearance greatly helps our fundraising goal of helping a young one fighting Leukemia (see previous post).  It is rare that you can have such a good time like what we have crafted for you, and also help a great cause!  

SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH
Kiggins Theatre
1011 Main St
VANCOUVER WAS 98660

Toy/collectible/record show 10am to 1:00ish
BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN 12:00 pm start time

Free admission to both events

• Like 2