Annihilation: The Weekender March 10-11

AgentP

Registration is now open for Annihilation: The Weekender a two-day five round grand tournament of 40k March 10th and 11th at Guardian Games, in Portand, Oregon.

This event emphasizes fun, and will run randomly drawn Open War card missions. Soft scores for painting will factor into the grand prize for best overall. A pizza lunch on Saturday is included in the ticket cost. A significant portion of the ticket proceeds go to charity.

Space is limited to 30 players, and will fill up quickly. Details can found at:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uh...no.  The splash page says "get your ticket" and then says i was RSVP's ..so WTF.  i even got an email afterwards saying "cool, you're coming".  I planned on paying for it today before I left.  it's a two hour drive so.  This is REALLY very disappointing.  there shouldnt even BE an RSVP if it means nothing.

I'm really disappointed.  AgentP even asked me directly to promote it and I did.

4 minutes ago, Lord Hanaur said:

Uh...no.  The splash page says "get your ticket" and then says i was RSVP's ..so WTF.  i even got an email afterwards saying "cool, you're coming".  I planned on paying for it today before I left.  it's a two hour drive so.  This is REALLY very disappointing.  there shouldnt even BE an RSVP if it means nothing.

I'm really disappointed.  AgentP even asked me directly to promote it and I did.

That sucks. Sorry to hear it, but AgentP was pretty clear in several places that you NEEDED to buy your ticket.

On 2/8/2018 at 6:19 AM, AgentP said:

I want to remind everyone to buy your ticket in advance through Best Coast Pairings.  There are limited spots, and I do not have the space to expand.  So please don't make a big trip without having first bought your ticket.  Here's the link:

https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/eventlanding/44yvq7bf

Joseph

I'm sorry you are upset.  First, I can accommodate you.  Guardian has agreed to go to 16 tables, so there will be a spot for you.

I do want to point out however, that I have been repeatedly clear about the need to buy a ticket.  I have posted that here, in facebook groups, etc.  There were only four people who RSVP'ed via the system.  I sent an email from splashthat to all four people on February 19th  That email said only one thing, and I quote:

Reminder:  No spot is held until a ticket is purchased via Best Coast Pairings at:  https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/eventlanding/44yvq7bf

I just checked Splashthat, and you are the only person who has not opened that email.  

Nevertheless, as I indicated earlier, there will be a spot for you.  So no need to panic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1