CMON miniatures?

myleftnut

we talking about HATE?

I had hoped to calm down my Kickstarting... but HATE will be a must join on.  The mini's alone are freakin' awesome.

I play Dark-Age... and the few resin minis that I have painted of those have not been bad at all.  Clean them up... good primer... and your good to go.  At least so far that has worked for me.

-d

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have Blood Rage and I will soon have a copy of Rising Sun. The quality of their minis are really amazing considering they are fully assembled. I have not personally painted any but I have not heard of any issues when it comes to painting them up. There are tons of high quality paint jobs of their minis out there. Hate's mini's do look amazing and I am keeping an eye on the soon to launch kickstarter as well.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Torg said:

same-y to what exactly?  just curious... I am in on this - if only for the minis.

-d

To each other. When I was first reading it, I had to check to see that the names of the factions were actually different to see whether they were different versions of the same models or not.

8e0a5a098efc17de67fc49d2c9be303b_origina

5a42de9be672b5d209079227fd237c90_origina

Not directly related to HATE, but it is related to Cool Mini or Not...

Anyone have a hard time getting orders to ship from them? I placed an order over a month ago (34 days) and I have been fighting to get it delivered or refunded. Getting ahold of customer service has been a pain, and recently my customer service "rep" hasn't been answering my emails. Contacted them via their Facebook page and just got a canned "talk to customer service" answer. It's gotten to the point where I've opened up a PayPal claim in some hopes that something will happen.

• Thanks 1