T9A OFCC 2018

22 hours ago, Orson said:

I don't think I'll be able to make it, only one car in the family and I can't make my dad drive me up to Vancouver twice nor take the car for myself for that long.

Be more than happy to help anyone else get practice in.

Where are you located? I'm sure either myself or one of the Portland guys could help with transportation. 

DC15_BEEF_7_D8_D_4_C0_C_BDE6_8_D989_CBAE 

we are sweetening the deal this year! Shogun miniatures was very generous and has donated fully decked out base/tray solutions for ofcc. If you have not heard me rant about this stuff before, I effing love it! We got some great Square solutions here, which are all part of the giveaway for prize support! 

Also, he threw in a bone for those circle base people. I’m paraphrasing a bit here, but he basically said “to not make the circle basing man children cry, you can give them these circle base magnets as a distraction while you enjoy your superior square base gaming system”. 

Who will take some of these bad boys home?!

• Like 1

Grudge matches are totally allowed and encouraged!!

What is not allowed or encouraged, is to allow AoS to have more players than us!

They pulled ahead in tix sales, we must maintain our title!

Anyone who purchases a ticket within the next 24 hours receives unlimited high-fives for the entire tournament.

That's a $600 value, for the low price of one OFCC ticket! You'd be crazy not to buy now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheBeninator said:

Grudge matches are totally allowed and encouraged!!

What is not allowed or encouraged, is to allow AoS to have more players than us!

They pulled ahead in tix sales, we must maintain our title!

Anyone who purchases a ticket within the next 24 hours receives unlimited high-fives for the entire tournament.

That's a $600 value, for the low price of one OFCC ticket! You'd be crazy not to buy now!

Is there a list of players somewhere?

On 8/5/2018 at 8:52 PM, Andrewgeddon said:

Where are you located? I'm sure either myself or one of the Portland guys could help with transportation. 

I'm in Tigard, but problem's gonna be not just transportation but also I don't think I'll be able to paint 150ish odd men in the 10 days without them looking terrible.

15 minutes ago, Orson said:

I'm in Tigard, but problem's gonna be not just transportation but also I don't think I'll be able to paint 150ish odd men in the 10 days without them looking terrible.

Ahh, that is kinda rough. I’m working on getting stuff just base boated right now, and maaaaaybe if I have time I can try to wash and highlight them. I wouldn't worry too much about them looking amazing, as long as they are not bare plastic I think people will be happy to play against them :)

I’ve got an Ogre army you can borrow, if you are interested too!

• Like 1

@OrsonYep, what andrewgeddon said is right. Though we all like a well painted army, we like new players even more. You can also play my lizards too. 

You can bunk up in my hotel room if it makes everything work out. Let us know, one does not simply miss an OFCC and not regret it!

@Yarbicus I’ll get the latest list and share it.

• Like 1