AoS OFCC interest

On 1/16/2018 at 11:25 AM, paxmiles said:

Will it overlap the 40k event, or will it be set up so players can be in both?

It will likely run as a two day event, on a similar schedule as 40k.  We may be able to run Friday tournaments so you can get both in, if you have to choose one for Saturday/Sunday.

encourage anyone interested in this to pester @DisruptiveConduct for his Hog recruitment

Yah I think he is planning a two day event 5 games total. So you would not be able to play in both 40k and AoS unless they have some separate Friday events which they did last year. Speaking of Friday events I will be running a Friday Shadespire event, specifically to not interfere with any of the big events on Saturday or Sunday.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, deadwing34 said:

Yah I think he is planning a two day event 5 games total. So you would not be able to play in both 40k and AoS unless they have some separate Friday events which they did last year. Speaking of Friday events I will be running a Friday Shadespire event, specifically to not interfere with any of the big events on Saturday or Sunday.

Aww, yiss. That might well be enough to get the rest of my group to come down early. We've been grooving on Shadespire hardcore.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, WestRider said:

Aww, yiss. That might well be enough to get the rest of my group to come down early. We've been grooving on Shadespire hardcore.

Great good to hear, hoping it will catch on more. I think a Friday event will be about perfect and there should be quite a few warbands out by August and hopefully more people playing as well.

• Like 2