ENFILADE 2018 Team Yankee Event - Hanover or Bust - SAT MAY 26

barca

ENFILADE 2018 Team Yankee Event - Hanover or Bust - SAT MAY 26

WHAT: Team Yankee Team Event - Hanover or Bust!
at ENFILADE! 2018
Tables requested: 3 tables: 5'x8'
WHEN: Time Block 'E' : Saturday, May 26, 7-11 PM - This event starts after the end of the Flames-Of-War tournament.
Duration: 3.5 - 4 hours
WHERE: Red Lion Inn, Olympia, WA (ENFILADE! 2018 venue). State Room is requested, but not yet confirmed.

Players: 8
Player Experience: Experience Preferred
2 teams: NATO vs Warsaw Pact. 4 players per team. Each winning team member gets prize.
64 point Force per Team Member.
Models supplied by Game Masters.
OPTIONAL : You can bring your own models - legal 64-pt list
REQUIRED: Bring your own rule book, handbook, dice and tape measure.

EVENT DESCRIPTION:

• The Blue/NATO team must retake and keep open AutoBahn 7 to Hanover to prevent that city from falling. If they are successeful, then the Blue Team will prevent the collapse of NATO's NORTHAG from the Soviet and East German onslaught.
  • The Red/Warsaw Pact Team must seize control of the highway, and punch a hole in the NATO defenses.
  • Each player has a sector and objectives.
  • Forces are provided, but you can bring your own (optional).
  • The NATO Corps commander and WP Army Commander each control support assets for their force.
  • Game Masters introduce events to 'season' the battle.

SIGN-UP: Online event signup starts 2/1/2018. Register on ENFILADE! site: http://enfilade.conreg.net/reg/

INSTRUCTIONS:

After your ENFILADE registration and event sign-up are confirmed, then please comment below, so we can roster you on a team.
In your response below, specify: First Name, Ordo Avatar, Preferred team, whether or not you are bringing your own models, if bringing models - which Force and Formation(s)

TEAM ROSTERS
'BLUE TEAM' - NATO:
1. AlanG, AlanG, NATO, British
2. BillN, Noland, NATO, USA (6mm)
3. ZEKE, SteveZ, NATO, W.Ger

'RED TEAM' - WARSAW PACT:
1. SteveM, taran.shannara, Warsaw Pact, can bring Soviet or East Germans. TBD forces
2. Ed A., Centurious, Warsaw Pact, (6mm)
3. ZachB, ZACH, Warsaw Pact, Soviet Afghantsy

Questions: PM barca.

Either Team:

• Rick  |  Jet City Rebel  |  Can bring NATO: Brits and/or Soviets  |  Formations TBD (some kind of armoured since Infantry are still WIP)
  • Ryan/lazarus | either Soviet Tank or USA Armored/Mech combat team
  • ?Player to borrow an army: barca can supply a 64-pt USA Force of M1 tanks, plus ITVs, Vulcans and Cobra's to a player
  • ?Player to borrow an army: barca can supply a 64-pt Soviet Force of Tanks, BMPs Motor Rifle and support to a player

1 hour ago, fingolfen said:

I thought that was just for the event, is that for the convention as a whole as well?

Both:

http://www.nhmgscitadel.com/enfilade/

KEY DATES
Pre-registration OPENS: Feb-1-2018 00:01
On line Enfilade Convention Pre Registration opens as well as early Event sign-up for Pre registered convention attendees as well as GM’s who have submitted an Event on-line.
Pre-registrations CLOSES: April-30-2018 23:59
Event Sign-Up CLOSES: May-18-2018 23:59

I rolled up the OFFICIAL event registration in the event setup ("Normal ENFILADE event online registration"), because when I did it the other way (without the website reg), last year, the event organizers seemed to be confused about my event.

1) Register for the convention and the event online at the ENFILADE! 2018 registration at http://enfilade.conreg.net/reg/default.asp

2) add reply to this thread and I will "roster" you on a team.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 9:39 AM, Jet City Rebel said:

Rick  |  Jet City Rebel  |  Can bring NATO: Brits and/or Soviets  |  Formations TBD (some kind of armoured since Infantry are still WIP)

Added you to a flexible spot in the roster.

Soviet/USSR and NVA/East German= Warsaw Pact (WarPac) = Red Team

USA, British and West German = NATO = Blue Team

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 9:38 AM, phyfor88 said:

Not sure if I will be able to make either event.  This happen on memorial day weekend, which is also my 20th anniversary and birthday. As a 3 day weekend my family has always traditionally gone camping as well.

If we plan and organize a mega-battle TOGETHER before ENFILADE (whether FoW v4, or TY), I can then use that experience and those ideas to run the Team Yankee event at Enfilade.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I added a practice session as a warm-up for Enfilade:

Team Yankee - Enfilade Practice
When: Sat, May 19, 12:00pm – 4:30pm
Where: Guardian Games, General Gaming Area

Team Yankee - ENFILADE practice
Stamp the dust off yer boots...
    ...snag the cobwebs outta ya brain
       ... and oil up the gears.
We want our commanders to be alert, up-to-date and ready for the Hanover or Bust Team Yankee event at ENFILADE

• Practice your tactics.
  • Discuss the rules and army lists.
  • Scout your competition.
  • Taunt or challenge the opposition.

Even if you are not going to ENFILADE, join us for fun. Push plastic, roll dice.

If anyone can bring non-desert terrain, that will be appreciated. I have:

• roads enough for 3 tables
  • buildings for 2 tables
  • trees for about 2-3 tables

The 4th table will be 6mm/microArmor, and I don't have terrain in that scale ...except maybe some trees.

Off the wall request, does anyone have two rare earth magnets they would be willing to sell?  It would seem that the logisticians at BF are continuing to do a bang up job on on not resupply stocks.  I need two for Grant Turrets. Trade for $ at the tournament.

16 hours ago, Noland said:

Off the wall request, does anyone have two rare earth magnets they would be willing to sell?  It would seem that the logisticians at BF are continuing to do a bang up job on on not resupply stocks.  I need two for Grant Turrets. Trade for $ at the tournament.

Yes.I have extra. Will bring, plus super glue, also.