OF Game Night @ WOW - Jan 30th

Blustorm

Time: 5pm to 9pm (we sometimes stay open later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs

Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE!

Games we play: 40k, Bloodbowl, Necromunda

All are welcome. We also have tables open for Infinity, AoS, board games, or whatever game you want to play. Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming down. Hope to see you there. 

Haha, thanks, Blustorm.

I'm looking to get in a game of bloodbowl or two and some guidance on starting a team beforehand in hopes of joining the upcoming league.  If you don't mind a bit of teaching and helping me learn the common tabletop play conventions/practices, I'm down.

I'll likely be there by 5 since I'm off work by 4 at the latest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bosco said:

Crap, didn't see this until now. I might get in a friendly with Weav if he's got time after Ogre next week, but if you wanted to try and get in a friendly before earlier next Tuesday, I'm game.

I was actually trying to throw you under the bus and sic kb10r on you, but I could probably do a friendly sometime Friday-Sunday. Happy to meet at wow or pgs (if you’re still close there) or wherever works.