taran.shannara

Enfilade 2018 v4 mid-war Flames of War Tournament (Official Thread)

Seems like several peeps were chiming about practice on April 28th.  That's this Saturday, is Hanaur still interested. 

I am available this weekend and have German and/or US to help. I understand about trying to get used to the V4 system and several of us have been doing some extra weekend games to help out other people.  If GG doesn't have table available,  Oregon City Geeks & Games can accomodate a table and their store is easy to get to in Oregon City from I-205.

For SAT, APR 28, I have reserved 2 tables @ GG in The Critical Sip, 10 AM to 5 PM

1 table for Lord Hanaur and myself. Second table is open. We will be reviewing the rules and cards for v4, and have a couple of practice games.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:31 AM, ZEKE said:

Seems like several peeps were chiming about practice on April 28th.  That's this Saturday, is Hanaur still interested. 

I am available this weekend and have German and/or US to help. I understand about trying to get used to the V4 system and several of us have been doing some extra weekend games to help out other people.  If GG doesn't have table available,  Oregon City Geeks & Games can accomodate a table and their store is easy to get to in Oregon City from I-205.

Im inbound tomorrow!

ENFILADE Practice for FoW.

I have not scheduled any more weekend practice sessions for FoW before Enfilade.

For Team Yankee, I scheduled one weekend practice on SAT, May 19:

http://www.ordofanaticus.com/topic/210241-enfilade-practice-sessions/

If someone wants to get together on SAT, 12 May, then holler soon. Nothing is reserved for that date, yet.

Otherwise, on Thursdays evenings at GG we will rack up games for Flames of War and/or Team Yankee, as usual.

See this thread and comment there, if you want to coordinate: http://www.ordofanaticus.com/topic/209741-thursdays-gameplay-at-guardian-games-2018/

As for Tuesdays at OCGG (Oregon City Geeks and Games), contact ZEKE or lazarus.

I e-mailed my Force List for review.

James Billingham/'barca', Axis, German, Tank Unit, Afrika Korps, list submitted=yes, list approved=not yet, registered=yes

• I am registered and paid for ENFILADE.
  • I am also signed up as player #4 of 22 for the tournament.

I received the pre-reg sign ups list from the Enfilade event organizer last night and will update the first post this weekend; and respond to lists that have been submitted already (three of them). note: district track meet is today and tomorrow and then back to normal schedules.

On 5/2/2018 at 12:48 PM, barca said:

TERRAIN:

I can bring desert battle mats for 6 tables.

I can bring desert terrain for 2-3 tables: Buildings (x8), palm groves (x4) Sand dunes (x2) escarpments (x2), Oasis (x1), desert scrub (x1)

@barca  Please plan on bringing these. Email me offline.

If others have terrain they would like to bring and see on a table at the tournament, email me at pdxwar@gmail.com