Enfilade 2018 v4 mid-war Flames of War Tournament (Official Thread)

taran.shannara

Seems like several peeps were chiming about practice on April 28th.  That's this Saturday, is Hanaur still interested. 

I am available this weekend and have German and/or US to help. I understand about trying to get used to the V4 system and several of us have been doing some extra weekend games to help out other people.  If GG doesn't have table available,  Oregon City Geeks & Games can accomodate a table and their store is easy to get to in Oregon City from I-205.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:31 AM, ZEKE said:

Seems like several peeps were chiming about practice on April 28th.  That's this Saturday, is Hanaur still interested. 

I am available this weekend and have German and/or US to help. I understand about trying to get used to the V4 system and several of us have been doing some extra weekend games to help out other people.  If GG doesn't have table available,  Oregon City Geeks & Games can accomodate a table and their store is easy to get to in Oregon City from I-205.

Im inbound tomorrow!

ENFILADE Practice for FoW.

I have not scheduled any more weekend practice sessions for FoW before Enfilade.

For Team Yankee, I scheduled one weekend practice on SAT, May 19:

http://www.ordofanaticus.com/topic/210241-enfilade-practice-sessions/

If someone wants to get together on SAT, 12 May, then holler soon. Nothing is reserved for that date, yet.

Otherwise, on Thursdays evenings at GG we will rack up games for Flames of War and/or Team Yankee, as usual.

See this thread and comment there, if you want to coordinate: http://www.ordofanaticus.com/topic/209741-thursdays-gameplay-at-guardian-games-2018/

As for Tuesdays at OCGG (Oregon City Geeks and Games), contact ZEKE or lazarus.

I e-mailed my Force List for review.

James Billingham/'barca', Axis, German, Tank Unit, Afrika Korps, list submitted=yes, list approved=not yet, registered=yes

• I am registered and paid for ENFILADE.
  • I am also signed up as player #4 of 22 for the tournament.

On 5/2/2018 at 12:48 PM, barca said:

TERRAIN:

I can bring desert battle mats for 6 tables.

I can bring desert terrain for 2-3 tables: Buildings (x8), palm groves (x4) Sand dunes (x2) escarpments (x2), Oasis (x1), desert scrub (x1)

@barca  Please plan on bringing these. Email me offline.

If others have terrain they would like to bring and see on a table at the tournament, email me at pdxwar@gmail.com

3 hours ago, barca said:

I can help you on Saturday, but not before.

I have Avanti command cards and Avanti unit cards I can bring and loan 2 u.

cool but I dont know what is on the command cards so I dont really know what my options are.  I just have 4 points hanging out there and I think I am supposed to get a list to him by tomorrow.  =(  the Unit cards, by theway are out of print currently, which is even worse.

All submitted lists have been confirmed and email replies sent last night.  There is a lot of variety so it should be fun.

I have prize support donated by Battlefront and my company Taran Design Studio. 

If you are looking for official tournament objective markers that have been released at BF tournaments over the years, TDS has you covered with lots of them donated plus other great items like toy soldiers you can add to your existing forces.

At least one of each of these new in blister special objective markers will be there:

xx522 2009 Tournament Objective Staff Officer out on the Town

xx527 2011 Tournament Objective Illinois Ford & The Chest of Mystery

xx529 2012 Tournament Objective Eight Ball and hist customer M4A3E4 Sherman

xx531 2013 Tournament Objective Hollywood Tiger

xx532 2014 Tournament Objective Local Defence Forces with Grocers Van

xx533 2015 Tournament Objective Raising the Red Banner

xx538 2016 Tournament Objective Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima

xx539 2017 Tournament Objective Otherworldly Sarcophagus

xx541 2018 Tournament Objective Dorcester ACV with Monty and Rommel

and for TY fans

xx540 2018 Tournament Objective Urban Assault Vehicle

FW907-obj Wolfgang and his Brattie Wagon

There is a little bit of everything for prizes and every player that plays all three rounds will receive something for being a good sport.

Excellent event. Had a lot of fun and great group of participants.  I am still trying to figure out how I won, yeah I know Stuart swarm, but my first look at those Stuart's being hit on 2+ really had my doubts but I figured it would be fun destroying lots of tanks. Chalk it up to "sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then".  Thanks everyone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZEKE said:

Excellent event. Had a lot of fun and great group of participants.  I am still trying to figure out how I won, yeah I know Stuart swarm, but my first look at those Stuart's being hit on 2+ really had my doubts but I figured it would be fun destroying lots of tanks. Chalk it up to "sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then".  Thanks everyone.

Well its for sure an unusual list, given its need to go first.  Scattered and Delayed Reserves kinda hurts you or it seems like it would?  Given that, I'd say you had to have had a brilliant day at the office!  It's just a lot of armor to kill so unless people were bristling with anti-tank weapons, it's a pretty kewl force.  Even if they are, if its in reserve and you can gain the jump...