Space Marine Heavy Bolters

Edosaurus Rex

Hey guys!

I am in need of five (5) space marine heavy bolter bits for my Ultramarines battle company. They can be any kind of heavy bolter (plastic, metal, legion style, etc) as long as all of the bits are there. 

I have a variety of other SM heavy weapons that I could trade, including: plasma cannons, grav cannons, multi-meltas, and missile launchers (the grav cannons and some multi-meltas are painted, the rest are NOS). I also have a pile of special weapons and tons of other bits, so just let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if I have it. If all else fails, I'd be happy to send a reasonable amount via PayPal. Also, I live closer to Seattle than to Portland so depending on your location we may need to ship. 

If anyone can help me out, let me know!

• Like 2

I need the lascannons from the devastator boxes, unfortunately. However, I might have one or two more in my bits that I could trade. Also, I'll take another look for those dread arms tonight while I'm searching for lascannons (I realized that there is one box that I didn't look in). I won't be home until fairly late, however.

And pretre, $2 is a good deal for that bit so I'll let you know if I don't find them elsewhere!

• Like 1

So I finally got a chance to take a look for those bits, and unfortunately I came up short. The only Venerable Dreadnought arm I have is the assault cannon, and I don't seem to have those other lascannons anymore. I must have traded them a while back and forgotten about it. If there is anything else you would want for those heavy bolter marines, let me know!

I do actually have some Ork stuff, although it's not much. I know I have several sprues leftover from the battlewagon and trukk boxes, including at least one turret assembly and a bunch of random bits (probably a few big shoota gunners in there). I also have several boyz in my bits box with either choppas or big shootas and a plastic warboss from the AoBR set. I'll have a look when I get the chance tonight or tomorrow and I'll give you a more detailed inventory!

On 2/8/2018 at 6:50 PM, pretre said:

Just picked up a ton of metal/plastic hybrid 2nd ed devs if you are still looking after those guys :)

Ooooh those are very tempting! I'm a sucker for the older weapon variants. However, I'd rather trade than purchase at this point and I've already worked out a good deal with Splinx. Thanks anyway!

• Like 1