Rumble Prep Tournament at Fate & Fury Games Feb 17th

George

Thanks for running it Eric! I really appreciate having the opportunity to play and get to know my lists better before I head off to the Rumble. I was going over my lists and realized that since I'm running Unidrons, I have no choice but to have a hacker in the list so i'll have to keep him hidden until the last turn most likely and make better choices of how I'm going to keep him from being glued down.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, George said:

Thanks for running it Eric! I really appreciate having the opportunity to play and get to know my lists better before I head off to the Rumble. I was going over my lists and realized that since I'm running Unidrons, I have no choice but to have a hacker in the list so i'll have to keep him hidden until the last turn most likely and make better choices of how I'm going to keep him from being glued down.

Honestly, why the Malignos? You want hackers able to defend that Unidron link, since they're all hackable, and to be able to put Assisted Fire on them (plasma weapons that ignore all aspects of cover are really mean. ) Why not make that Nexus a hacker and swap the Malignos for something like a BSG or a Noctifer ML?

4 hours ago, Sgt. Rock said:

Honestly, why the Malignos? You want hackers able to defend that Unidron link, since they're all hackable, and to be able to put Assisted Fire on them (plasma weapons that ignore all aspects of cover are really mean. ) Why not make that Nexus a hacker and swap the Malignos for something like a BSG or a Noctifer ML?

With the Nexus as part of the fireteam, if he spends the order, it would leave them open to a free shot if anything can see them. My first thought in having the Malignos as the hacker is 1. I can hide it until the last round, and 2, I can use it to isolate or immobilize units. Like I was saying yesterday after the game, I should have been more cautious with him. I should have revealed him and kept him back. I had him almost in your deployment zone trying to Rambo your Brigada's. It was poor play on my part. Hunting party is a unique mission in that you don't want to kill everything, you want to imm-1, imm-2, isolate or glue models. Just playing it yesterday against you gave me the experience that I need to play it better in the future.

• Like 2