League roll call

Weav

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 2:21 PM, Weav said:

Very important; if you want to play in the upcoming OBBL Apertura 2018 season, please post here. Include your team name, race, if they are already entered on OrdoBowl.com and which league you prefer to be in (Premiership, Super League, OBBDL; the commission will adjust as needed). This message will also be broadcast on Facebook.

The season will start 2/25/18, will run eight games, with two games every three weeks. More info to follow, please ask questions in a different thread.

19D53D63-E7B3-459D-BBAE-A534DAC1EFFC.gif

Confirmed/Signed up:

Divisions will be created soon; please keep an eye on this thread ftomsee details. @ninefinger and @drod, I’ll reach out regarding redrafting.

• Weav unpinned and unfeatured this topic

So there's this Michaels guy I play BB2 with and he keeps blowing up my Discord with, like, stuff.  "Hey man!  We got this totally groovy thing, man, you should totally check it out!  It's got like, blood and bowls and stuff, man!" and I'm all "Naw, dawg, I coo.  I coo." but he's like, persistent and stuff.

So against my better judgement here I am to offer a Khemri team upon Nuffle's altar.  Not that I have Khemri minis mind you, but Michaels says that's not a problem.  Apparently I should also be signing up for the Super League.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Daerkannon said:

So there's this Michaels guy I play BB2 with and he keeps blowing up my Discord with, like, stuff.  "Hey man!  We got this totally groovy thing, man, you should totally check it out!  It's got like, blood and bowls and stuff, man!" and I'm all "Naw, dawg, I coo.  I coo." but he's like, persistent and stuff.

So against my better judgement here I am to offer a Khemri team upon Nuffle's altar.  Not that I have Khemri minis mind you, but Michaels says that's not a problem.  Apparently I should also be signing up for the Super League.

@Daerkannon, thank you for joining! We're excited to have you play table top with us. For the Super League, we will need you to commit to two games every three weeks; also, while games can be scheduled any time at anywhere, we do like people to play at Ordo Game Night at WOW, and I can provide you a link for more information. That isn’t manadatory, just a preference. Can you commit to finishing an eight/nine game season? Please let me know. If you want/need something more flexible, we have the OBBDL, which is more open and happens Thursday’s at Guardian Games.

13 minutes ago, Weav said:

@Daerkannon, thank you for joining! We're excited to have you play table top with us. For the Super League, we will need you to commit to two games every three weeks; also, while games can be scheduled any time at anywhere, we do like people to play at Ordo Game Night at WOW, and I can provide you a link for more information. That isn’t manadatory, just a preference. Can you commit to finishing an eight/nine game season? Please let me know. If you want/need something more flexible, we have the OBBDL, which is more open and happens Thursday’s at Guardian Games.

@Weav That should be fine and I should be able to handle that commitment barring any unexpected meteor strikes.  Damn aliens.

• Haha 1

On 2/16/2018 at 1:33 PM, Daerkannon said:

@Weav That should be fine and I should be able to handle that commitment barring any unexpected meteor strikes.  Damn aliens.

@Daerkannon will you please create an account on www.OrdoBowl.com with the same username as you have here? Once done, I will approve you as a user, and then you can create a new team.

Greetings from the frozen north which is Bellingham. In the past week I have gotten back into Blood Bowl 2 and have been having a blast trying out multiplayer for the first time and smashing face with my Orc team. It helps when through inducement you get to buy a mad hatter goblin with a chainsaw and go around injuring your opponents pieces defending the opening drive. So funny to watch. I wish you all the best in your upcoming League and for those of you who are new to Blood Bowl remember to always take Sprint* on your first level up with all of your guys because it will give you more chances to roll 1s.

*An ability with allows for three go for its instead of the typical two  

• Haha 1