40K OFCC Team Event - Conversation starts here!

evil_bryan

1 hour ago, PourSpelur said:

That's exactly what I'm hoping doesn't happen. Just pulled the trigger on doing a heavy conversion Ork army. Would hate to get half done and have it all change.

33 minutes ago, PumpkinHead said:

What could possibly go wrong in 5 months... which is why I most likely won't bring a GSC army. I don't want to have to change it... unless I make a GSC, AM, tyranids list... because I can...

Agreed with PumpkinHead. No dex, don't start it yet. Or work on things that you know aren't changing.

Now we have reached page 15, which will be the last page I spoil a detail for OFCC.

I have been sitting on this detail for weeks, and I knew it would be the last thing I would share in this thread. You may remember back towards the beginning of the thread where we spoke about the return of challenges, and I even shared that it would be possible to have more the one challenge round. It is now time to unveil the complete plan.

Teams will be able to challenge opponents for all three games played on Saturday. Matches will be paired randomly on Sunday.

Here are the rules:

• Challenges are options, and not required for play on Saturday
  • All challenge matches must be prearranged by 8/1/2018
  • Both Captains must agree to the challenge match 
  • Only fully paid teams are qualified to arrange challenge matches
  • After 8/1, challenge matches cannot be changed

The process for submitting challenge matches will be outlined in the Players Guide.

Between challenge matches and captain's pairing, players have never had a better chance to have an unforgettable OFCC experience. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, andy said:

It's like sitting through all the credits just in case there's an easter-egg scene. You're pretty sure there won't be but mayyyyybe there is...

I'm totally that guy that waits but doesn't bother looking it up on the internet. Besides it is easier to get out of the parking lot after all the shlubs are already gone!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VonVilkee said:

I'm totally that guy that waits but doesn't bother looking it up on the internet. Besides it is easier to get out of the parking lot after all the shlubs are already gone!

I'm the slow one that as soon as movie is over I'm Googling end scenes to see if we should stay or not... Why I don't ever do it before the movie is beyond me :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1