40K OFCC Team Event - Conversation starts here!

evil_bryan

4 hours ago, Lord Hanaur said:

Mmmmmmmmm....  youre a glass completely full kind of guy.  Lol.  More Prophyrions.  Great.

Uhggg... Fine... :/

Ok yes I try to be a positive person. In a game where everyone expects different things, you have to be willing to compromise and be upbeat about the game you are playing. 

"Yea, sure I can not play a LoW today" or "Yea, I can leave the the dark reapers at home"

That being said, if you can't beat a prophyrion 7/10 times, maybe you shouldn't play in tournaments, even a casual one.

"But I don't wanna play against those things!"

To bad, they are part of the game. Either get used to it or don't play. GW nerfed all FW except for the fire raptor to the point of casual play only.

"Well that's like just your opinion, man, that they nerfed FW."

Uhh not really. Pretty sure it was at least a 15% increase across almost all unit. Big bird got a 700pt increase, fell blade 200pt, even the prophyrian got like 75pt increase. Making almost everything FW has completely points inefficient. 

13 minutes ago, SPaceORK said:

Uhggg... Fine... :/

Ok yes I try to be a positive person. In a game where everyone expects different things, you have to be willing to compromise and be upbeat about the game you are playing. 

"Yea, sure I can not play a LoW today" or "Yea, I can leave the the dark reapers at home"

That being said, if you can't beat a prophyrion 7/10 times, maybe you shouldn't play in tournaments, even a casual one.

"But I don't wanna play against those things!"

To bad, they are part of the game. Either get used to it or don't play. GW nerfed all FW except for the fire raptor to the point of casual play only.

"Well that's like just your opinion, man, that they nerfed FW."

Uhh not really. Pretty sure it was at least a 15% increase across almost all unit. Big bird got a 700pt increase, fell blade 200pt, even the prophyrian got like 75pt increase. Making almost everything FW has completely points inefficient. 

That's not quite the attitude I think you want to take to the team event.

• Like 1

Seriously I'm here till the end and LoW are totally part of the game and most forge world is so points inefficient it is just a different unit... with the game the way it is now I could have a got you moment with a strategem and super basic units or just with the big guy... same diff really. Don't take the rules so seriously and just assume your little dudes will die while enjoying their death. 

• Thanks 1