barca

Thursdays gameplay at Guardian Games - 2018

Great that yall had good games.  almost made it but the pain kicked in about the time i was going in to the shop.  hurts bad today as well i do not think they reset the temp crown very well.

THUR, 1 NOV, desert theme.

• I am bringing MW North Africa Germans. A list to challenge the Stuart Horde.
  • I will also bring along German and Soviet 100-pt tank lists for Tanksgiving.
  • NOT bringing Team Yankee this time - too much to haul.

REMINDER FOR SAT, NOV 3:

• Learn-to-Play Flames-of-War, 11:30 AM-1:30 PM, at Guardian Games
  • Flames-of-War Battles, 1:30-5:00 PM, at Guardian Games

yes, i am bringing stuart horde along with DAK germans.

Also, Mr Nelson, I brought the 2x ZSU 23-4 for our trade if you can remember to bring 1x can of soviet green spray paint.

For THU, NOV 15, although we should be doing desert, for this month I will change that to Eastern Front.

Reason being is that although there are 5 Thursdays in November, Thursday, NOV 22 is Thanksgiving, and GG is closed for the Holiday.

We already had 2 desert sessions this month, so for the remaining 2 Thursdays, NOV 15 and NOV 29, the terrain theme will be Eastern Front or Central Europe. Army theme: Either FoW Eastern Front or Team Yankee

I will draft up 2 missions for NOV 15: one for 2 player and the second for 3-players.

Thanks for the game last night James and Steve. Panzer IV for the win, or ass Steve said even a blind squirrel finds a nut on occasion. It was frightening to see all that armor coming accross the board at me. It was very surprised that I stopped it, in spite of my inability to make movement orders.

Nelson

I will be there tomorrow 11/15. I believe I have a friend and gamer friends who will be joining us. He is really interested in Team yankee and has played similar games in 6mm. See evryone tomorrow.