APOC 2018

zcaust83

1 minute ago, Torg said:

Will there be other titans?  I’d be interested... but without opposing titans it’s kinda lopsided 

There will be warhounds and superheavies for sure. To be honest, everyone is bringing their toys out so come on out! Everything will have at least 1 turn to live lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys just dropping a line here.  I’m the guy who’s running the game and I’m just dropping in to say if you plan on attending I need you to sign up ASAP contacting fate and fury is the best way if you can tell them your army of choice that’d be really helpful I want to work on some fluff for the game.  Again 3750 a person bring as many toys as you want titans included.  15 dollars is split between buying pizza for the game day and to give joe the owner some money as well for allowing us to use his store during non business hours 

• Like 1

Ok - I am still interested - do I just email them through their website ... telling them I want to sign up for the APOC came in march?  The calendar on their site is still on December.  So I am not sure what they will be calling it.  Anyhow, I will be 90% sure to do this... Eldar.  I will be 100% on this in another couple days planning.

=d

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Torg said:

Ok - I am still interested - do I just email them through their website ... telling them I want to sign up for the APOC came in march?  The calendar on their site is still on December.  So I am not sure what they will be calling it.  Anyhow, I will be 90% sure to do this... Eldar.  I will be 100% on this in another couple days planning.

=d

Just come on in to the shop to prepay and that will sign you up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have recently begun to noodle around with a big Apoc game idea - with a narrative theme - and a mix of the war zone books to come up with a good table.  I am shooting for this game to be sometime in the late summer or fall to get plenty of planning time and (terrain build time for what I think I will need).  Location would probably be WoW if I can get that lined up.  I'd be looking for a few good gamer geeks to jump in on the planning and team building.  Basic idea would be a long / table with a few zones to be crossed with clear win/lose/draw objectives for the battle.  Basic list of secondaries to keep things interesting as well.

Probably a 1 (all day) event - timed for definite end and turn length.  With Super-heavies being a included - (ie. Titans) ... balance is key, so extras planned for doing that as well (orbital bombardment?)

Anyhow, I will start a thread for this idea soon -

-d