Cheesy or not

happycamper

Hey it’s got threat density lol

++ Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment (Imperium - FW Adeptus Astartes) [36 PL, 695pts] ++

+ Lord of War +

Astraeus Super-heavy Tank [36 PL, 695pts]: Ironhail heavy stubber, Storm bolter, Twin heavy bolter, Twin macro-accelerator cannon
. Two plasma eradicators: 2x Plasma eradicator

++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [67 PL, 1303pts] ++

+ HQ +

Primaris Captain [6 PL, 96pts]: Master-crafted stalker bolt rifle, Power sword

Primaris Librarian [7 PL, 101pts]: 1) Veil of Time, 2) Might of Heroes, 3) Psychic Scourge, 4) Fury of the Ancients, 5) Psychic Fortress, 6) Null Zone, Force sword

+ Dedicated Transport +

Repulsor [16 PL, 348pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, 2x Storm Bolters, Icarus Rocket Pod, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, 2x Krakstrom Grenade Launcher, Las-talon, Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Twin lascannon

+ Heavy Support +

Hellblaster Squad [8 PL, 165pts]: Plasma incinerator
. 4x Hellblaster
. Hellblaster Sergeant: Bolt pistol

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Salamanders

Gametype: Matched

+ Elites +

Redemptor Dreadnought [10 PL, 196pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, Heavy flamer, Macro Plasma Incinerator

Redemptor Dreadnought [10 PL, 201pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, Heavy flamer, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon

Redemptor Dreadnought [10 PL, 196pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

++ Total: [103 PL, 1998pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

8 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Haven’t played it yet.

yah no infantry would be hard, you basically have to go for the tabling 

If this is for the "casual" winter warzone, I don't think goal of tabling is a very "casual" list concept. Not cheesy, but a jerk definitely. Especially when you are in charge, seems like your lists should embody the ideal list for the league - one that ignores the complex missions and just wipes doesn't really sound like the list the winter warzone is encouraging.

That said, I'm not really sure how effective it will be. Looks similar in concept to my list I ran last cycle, which basically relies on the opponent being unable to focus fire away multiple units each turn. I had 2 wins, but I think it was luck (both wins were against players unfamiliar with their army, which was lucky).

2 hours ago, paxmiles said:

If this is for the "casual" winter warzone, I don't think goal of tabling is a very "casual" list concept. Not cheesy, but a jerk definitely. Especially when you are in charge, seems like your lists should embody the ideal list for the league - one that ignores the complex missions and just wipes doesn't really sound like the list the winter warzone is encouraging.

That said, I'm not really sure how effective it will be. Looks similar in concept to my list I ran last cycle, which basically relies on the opponent being unable to focus fire away multiple units each turn. I had 2 wins, but I think it was luck (both wins were against players unfamiliar with their army, which was lucky).

Oh not for Winter Warzone.  Just concept is all.  Trying to figure on different ways to include my new pet tank lol