Have Cygnar, Looking for 40k Chaos or $$ (now with pics)

zwanson

Just beginning to dive in to 40k and looking to build a collection.  I have a large lot of Warmachine Cygnar models that have been collecting dust in my basement, so I thought I'd try here to see if anyone wants to trade or buy before I throw them up on ebay.  Everything was purchased used and is in OK to not great condition.  Many of the jacks need some re-gluing or minor repair.  I never actually learned to play Warmachine, so I don't know a ton about these models. Mostly assembled and about half painted.  Open to trades for individual items or the whole lot.  Let me know if you want pics or more details.

2 cyclones
Gallant and Harlan Versh
2 defenders
Ironclad
Ok rowdy
Centurion
Thunderhead
Storm wall
2 sentinel
3 Chargers
3 hunters
2 lancers
2 Coleman Stryker
Journeyman Warcaster
Darius (no halfjacks)
Kara Sloan
Squire
Trencher ogre
Trencher gunner
Maxwell Finn
2 cannons
2 Gatling guns
31 trenchers
5 trencher grenadiers
1 trencher ca
10 trencher commandos w 3 shotguns
6 pistoleers
5 stormcallers
1 Katherine laddermore
Mark 3 Cards and tokens
Minuteman

IMG_2492.JPG

IMG_2493.JPG

IMG_2494.JPG

IMG_2495.JPG

IMG_2496.JPG

IMG_2497.JPG

Edited by zwanson
adding pictures

If you plan to run chaos, those Trenchers would make great Chaos Cultists with Autoguns. The Trencher Gatling Gun would also make a great Chaos Cultist with Heavy Stubber. Too expensive to purchase for this role, but if you already have them, they'd be great. Just saying... 

Anyway, Pictures are always wanted. I'd love some pictuers with a SM/CSM model for scale, just because if I were to trade for any of these, they'd become part of my 40k....