Game Night at W.O.W. - Tueday 2/20

Weav

Time: 3 PM to ???? (we sometimes close later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs

Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE!

Games we play: 40k, Blood Bowl, Board Games and more

All are welcome. We also have tables open for Blood Bowl, Necromunda, AoS, 40k, or whatever game you want to play. Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming down. Hope to see you there. 

7 minutes ago, Weav said:

With the snow scare, and the possible [big bad swear word]ty commute as a result, I may cancel later @ROGRE @Bosco. My car and I can handle  the snow but the last time it hit a rush hour things were horrible. I think that’s the night @Blustorm spent the night in WOW :)

@Weav, no worries, I'm likely going to have to skip tonight anyways and scuttle home before the hills get too stupid with the afternoon refreeze and snow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vraeden said:

I have it with me and will be there before 4pm. 

i cannot tell you for certainty if any one will be at the club before 4PM. I know that I will be leaving around that time to go to the club around 5 or shortly after 5.

I will be showing up. @Dark Trainer You could always show for a boardgame!

49 minutes ago, DisruptiveConduct said:

i cannot tell you for certainty if any one will be at the club before 4PM. I know that I will be leaving around that time to go to the club around 5 or shortly after 5.

I will be showing up. @Dark Trainer You could always show for a boardgame!

I can chill at Guardian if the club house isn't open yet. I only brought my basic set today (No expansions, extra monsters or fox clan). If there is a lot of interest I can bring more next-time.

• Like 2