mordheim anyone

bloodyfangs

I'm feeling the opposite of Jake atm about Mordheim. Since I don't own any models I wouldn't want to pick them up and then not hardly use them since I devote a good chunk of my gaming nights to 40k and with Zombicide: Green Horde arriving today and a new edition of SAGA to play I wouldn't be as inspired to get into Mordheim for just a game here or a game there. A campaign on the other hand would probably convince me otherwise. Just my opinion and I don't want to spoil the fun for others if you guys want to go in a different direction.  

I think a campaign would be best for getting more people to play, so going forward with that has my vote.

I suppose we are not at odds Brendan, in that I would like more model longevity. I was thinking after a campaign to draw people in, having a longterm campaign where people can commit a game in freely monthly could extend the life of warbands or create new ones.

A territory control type of scenario could work well for that.

On 2/21/2018 at 1:53 PM, SigurdBC said:

Are we talking campaign? I missed the last one due to hesitation over needing to pick up models. Would probably be interested in playing in this one if I could get info on where to pick up some quality Mordeheimy models at a price that doesn't make my wallet go "Oh dear God!".

As for models, I think the best bet would be picking up a box of Fantasy/Sigmar lads and borrowing bits from others for weapon options.

This guy has many of the extended warbands, although some campaign managers may want to limit the warbands to the stock originals:

http://home.deds.nl/~mordheim/MordheimRulebook.pdf

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.