OBBL 2018 Apertura information thread

Weav

Hello, OBBL coaches! We will use this thread to post the schedule, describe the playoffs, house rules...you name it, it happens here! With the league starting this Sunday, the schedule will be posted tomorrow, Wednesday 2/21/2018 Thursday 2/22/2018. The entire schedule will be posted at once.

Please post in this thread that you have performed the following:

• Decided your team; tell us the name and the race
  • Do you have the models you need? If not, how will you get them?
  • Is your team entered on OrdoBowl.com? If not, it needs to be to participate. All team activity happens in Ordo Bowl, no exceptions
  • If you're a Facebook user, have you joined the Blood Bowl PDX group? Have you Liked and followed Ordo Bowl?
  • If you are playing an existing team, has it been redrafted since the second season of the 2017 OBBL? If not, it needs to be.

Thanks all, I hope you're looking forward to the league! Please review the league rules, found HERE.

@kb10r @michaels @Burk @Frostitute @sbr @drod @Sgt. Rock @Zorcon @savion47 @sfoster @ninefinger @Vraeden @Ziggens @Bosco @scotthartman @peter.cosgrove @Daerkannon @MidoriMan @Deathbot @evil_ash

1 hour ago, ninefinger said:

• My Halfling team, The Pleasant Pheasant Pluckers will make a return for a 3rd, harrowing season.
  • I have the models
  • I have the OrdoBowl login
  • I havent got the technology (that is, i need someone to witness and walk me through the redrafting)

@ninefinger

I show your last season you played 9 games, so that is 90k

you had 5 TD, so that is 25k

and you had 20 casualties so that is 100k.

that is 121.5k on top of the 1M starting value.  So you basically re-buy a team using that amount (1,121,500GC)  FF caries over, but the rest you have to buy from your existing players or new players.  when you decide what you want to keep/adjust, let me know and I can make the the changes on OBBL

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Burk said:

@ninefinger

I show your last season you played 9 games, so that is 90k

you had 5 TD, so that is 25k

and you had 20 casualties so that is 100k.

that is 121.5k on top of the 1M starting value.  So you basically re-buy a team using that amount (1,121,500GC)  FF caries over, but the rest you have to buy from your existing players or new players.  when you decide what you want to keep/adjust, let me know and I can make the the changes on OBBL

i will keep everyone with my tv of 890....

• Like 1