H: Random 40k (Tau, AM, others), W: Cash

Too many models. Buy them for less than I paid so I can afford to buy other models at higher prices, thus slowly decreasing the total size of my collection....

EDIT: Deleted Photos that link to things no longer sold. 

Haves:

Tau...Would consider selling all TAU as a lot, just ask.

36 Fire Warriors (1 unattached from legs, 1 has pulse carbine instead of rifle) $12 per 6, $40 for all of them.

2 Devilfish $20 each

1 Hammerhead $20

1 Pirhana $15

2 Firesight Marksmen (metal, 1 missing small tri-pod, though I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere) $10 each, Both for $15 without the tri-pod bit...I don't want to have to go look for it...lol

11 Pathfinders (metal, 2 extra rail rifle arms) $4 each, $35 for all 11

1 Ethereal (metal, two melee weapons) $5

5 Gun drones not dedicated to a vehicle (1 is missing one carbine) $5

6 Stealth Suits (metal, only 5 have backpacks) $5 each, $12 for 3, $20 for all 6

36+ Kroot Carnivores $25 per 12, $60 for all of them 

1 Kroot Shaper (metal, also have extra shaper pulse rifle arm) $8

1 Krootox Rider (metal) $12

1 small bag of Tau bits, not shown $1

AM to be added in a bit.

W: Cash. Also easily tempted by Eldar and CSM, as well as armorcast/epicast models. 

1 minute ago, pretre said:

If only you knew someone who did this kind of work for a cut!

Nah, was just thinking that I understand why he wasn't able to sell them himself. I had pictured his collection as being small, since he didn't really play and always painted as if he lacked experience. I forgot how much having spare cash can make a collection expand even when you don't play or paint the models...

23 minutes ago, WarlordGhrom said:

I'll take your eldar 3 vehicles if you still have them.

This one

Eldar Falcon and 2 Prisms ($10 each, $25 for all 3)

Dear gawd what did he paint those with a garden hose?  Ok, will take some cleanup, but still willing to buy them to help out.

Yeah, not sure how he painted those originally. At one point, I offered to "paint over" one of those tanks, and that's how we got the black/gold/red one, which is more chaos colors anyway, but that was at least 10 years ago (Was a much worse painter back then).

I did, while you were posting, post a further dropped price for them as part of a lot, if interested. 

Anyway, yes, have them still if you don't want the lot. Send me a PM.

23 hours ago, Bosco said:

Is the eldar battle force box set still available? If so, is ordo game night a decent time/place to buy?

Yes and Yes. Just need to know in advance, so I can bring it. I'll update the above ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

Need to redo this page. I decided this was as much sales as I was going to get in a reasonable time frame. Bought the remaining models for my own collection (barring one outstanding trade), and have begun stripping the metals (which are stripping very nicely). At this point, thread is my own trade thread, not for the cousin. 

I'll be updating the pictures, the prices and other info in the near future. Oh, and I'll now accept trades as well as cash (since the models are mine now).