@Raindog I watched all of them and had a few questions -

1. one of the videos they started a character in camo. He took a picture of where he should be so the other player has no idea where he is standing. When the turn began he had 1 less command token because no one could see the camo character.

2. You can heal at range?

3. a mech is taken over by being hacked, on the defenders turn when he spends command tokens he spends one to gain back his mech then he re-collects all his command token including the mech one? I'm not to sure how this actually worked. He also says "order reserve"

1. When you place a model with TO, or Thermal Optic Camouflage, on the table, you can do it in three ways. 

First, you can place him in a revealed state. He is not a marker, but Models trying to hit him suffer a -6 to hit him. 

Second, the model can start in a camo marker state. The opposition must discover the camo model before they can react (ARO) to him, unless the TO model reveals by attacking, etc. 

Third, a TO camo model can start in a hidden deployment state. This is what you were talking about. The model is on the table, but is not marked. The model remains hidden until the owning player chooses to act or react with it. 

If a player starts his turn with a model in the hidden deployment state, the player does not count his order to the order pool. When the model is revealed, it uses its own order to go into the marker state to move or revealed state to move and attack  .

2. A model can heal at range with a med kit. It is like a pistol with healing Nanobots in it. The doctor or paramedic with the med kit shoots it at the unconscious model. A BS attack must be made to hit the model. Then, if the unconscious model is hit, it must make a PH -3 roll. If the roll is made, the model has a single wound. If the model fails, it is dead. 

Additionally, a doctor can have a helper bot like a Zond bot linked with him. The helper bit can be moved using the doctor’s orders to touch the unconscious model and try to heal it. 

Similarly, Engineers can do this with helper bots to heal remotes and TAGs. 

3. At the beginning of a turn, you can spend a command token to retake control of a TAG that has been possessed by a hacking attack. 

Once a command token is used,  it is gone for good and cannot be reused. They are very valuable. There are only four to use for the entire game. 

I have a team (259 points) that I would like to try out this Sunday. I'm more into learning the skills, weapons, and the full game experience than anything else.

The team consist of 7 nomads that also includes a Lt. I don't have any tokens so I might need to borrow some. I might be slower than most game play asking question. Does anyone want to match up that can make a team close to these points?