Looking for a Team

Sume

Hey everyone.

I am from the Salem area, and looking for a team.  I am going to ask around Salem to and see if anyone wants to go.  Last year I helped make Team Sister.  It was my first experience being a Team Captain.  With the captain picking the matches this year.  I am not sure I would be a good pick for that.  I am looking to bring Slaanesh Demons, with Nightlord allies.  Maybe just pure Slaanesh demons.  There is also Sisters of Battle.  If I cant make up my mind.  The for sure thing is.  I want to go.  If you need someone or want to help form a team with me.  Let me know.  I figure its never to early to start looking.  

Thank you all.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Chikin said:

I'm interested in a team.  I'm in Portland and am thinking of either Tyranids or Imperium.  I have never gone to OFCC before.

This will be my third year hopefully.  I had great fun with it.  My first one was to help out a fantasy team for 8th.  I really had a lot of fun.  Last year I tried to get an entire sister of battle team going.  Sadly one guy ended up having to drop, so we did fill up.  It was 3 Sisters armies and Blood Angels.  

I am asking Kolby if he wants to go again, as he was letting me know last year he wanted to.  He also had a friend that came up as a merc.  I didnt catch his name.  If Kolby gets back with me.  I am sure we can all form up a team together.

Hi all.  I am still looking for a team.  Still asking around, and if you are still interested Chikin let's form a team.  Will need to find two more.  Having got to play a little with my Slaanesh demons and how they are coming along.  I am taking them this year.

Heh, that wasy BA. It was a disaster for me. Only had two games where my deep strike actually worked for my termies. The last one had all three squads land with no mishaps and they all did the business.

Anyway I can vouch for the guy being a good player for any team. Definitely give this guy a chance!

• Like 1