Imperial Knights reproduced, Big Bertha cometh

eEOBGX7.png

HscDByf.png

IXt1U5n.png

More screen shots: https://imgur.com/gallery/4WKZP

Lords of the Battlefield

The 41st Millennium is a hellish place – but amid the darkness, a noble few still fight for honour and fealty…

That’s right – the Armiger Warglaives were merely the vanguard of a new wave of massive war machines. The Knight Households of the Imperium are moving from being a force represented with one kit (albeit, a very flexible one) to a fully realised faction with a wider choice of units and army building options than ever. Sometimes bigger is just better 

I'm hoping we get him as a model.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to see House Serfs and Tech Servitors in the form of HQ, TR, etc. 

Or double force org slots. Fast knight takes up 2 FA slots and a SH slot. Leader Knight takes up 2 HQ slots and 1 SH. Taking two Fast knights and 1 leader gives you Outrider and SH detachments, +4 cp. Similar for other ones. 

I really like how HH Knight houses are handled.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

Does every imperial faction need an "evil beard" counterpart? Having four chaos gods and deamons just aren't enough? Just let it go.

Well, I'd like to see some good-aligned versions of imperium factions. Most are already evil, while the best are more neutral. Chaos rebels against order inherently, but chaos isn't any more evil than the imperium already is.

You know, would be nice to see an imperial faction that genuinely tries to make the galaxy a better place for all races and creeds. Strives for peace and all that.

21 minutes ago, paxmiles said:

You know, would be nice to see an imperial faction that genuinely tries to make the galaxy a better place for all races and creeds. Strives for peace and all that.

Excuse me sir, have you heard about The Greater Good?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, andy said:

Excuse me sir, have you heard about The Greater Good?

I'm talking about an imperial faction. Would be nice to have a good-guy imperium faction. Dunno, Tau could join the imperium (or better yet, the imperium could join the TAU). And we know that TAU are just "warp" away from being the main power in the galaxy.

1 hour ago, pretre said:

Part of the 'charm' of the universe is that there are no good guys.

I hear ya. Just thinking that instead of evil beard versions, would be nice to see a good beard (beardless?) version of one of the imperium sub factions.

8 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Define "good." It is far too subjective to have such black and white divisions.  I'd cite real world references, but then we get RoC n rolled. 

Like He-man good. Where they are genuinely trying to make the world a better place and, while firm in their ideals, they only seek to defeat those that violently disagree (as opposed to killing any that disagree). An imperial faction that isn't there for revenge or hate or racial superiority or religious superiority or money or otherwise trying to destroy everything.

11 hours ago, pretre said:

Yeah, you're in the wrong universe.

I agree and it's just wishful thinking, but when people complain about GW's evil-beard races, I like pointing out that GW also lacks good-beard races.

• 2 weeks later...